Some psychological facts about love That You Will Really Love
PostedAt: Sat, Jul 10, 2021 5:30 PM
Some conventional and unconventional observations and facts to ruminate over as you admire that special someone.
Women love details: Instead of saying “You are beautiful” say:
a.I like your hair.
b.You have a really great sense of fashion.
Confidence beats EVERYTHING : even beats looks, money and personality. So, Pretend to be confident even if you aren’t, at least in front of your crush.
Keep eye contact with everyone and you will appear a lot more confident.
A good smell is very underrated: get rid of smoking, take showers, brush your teeth and put some perfume. And you will see magnificent results.
A guy capable of fixing things and cooking is sexy: this was reported by many women.
Busy men/women are a lot attractive: Do things that you love and don’t be free 24/7.
A watch on your wrist makes you hotter: It makes you look organized and mature.
If your crush doesn’t react well try limiting your time with her: disappearing for a while making her miss you and think about you, but never overdo this because it will make the situation worse.
Her Name: Refer to her by first name only when paying a compliment. E.g. “Laila, you look beautiful.”
Just Listen: No solutions, just lots of nodding. If you have to speak, focus on reflecting on what is being shared. E.g. “that sounds tough.”
Take Notes: Anytime she shows an interest in a product, make a note. Gift it when she least expects it.
Know Sizes:Take note of the labels and sizes she prefers. Gift accordingly.
Gift Smart: My brother in law is a certified gemologist. He recommends Cubic zirconia and moissanite instead of diamonds. Apparently man-made diamonds are getting easier to find every year.
psychological facts about love
- When someone tries to impress you, it means they are already impressed by you!
- Holding hands with someone you love can alleviate physical pain as well as stress and fear.
- The longer couples are together, the less likely they are to say, ”I love you”.
- Doing something scary together helps you to bond romantically. Otherwise known as ‘the case for adrenaline dates’ – or misattribution of arousal.
- Receiving a text message from someone you love lights up the same area of your brain stimulated by addictive drugs such as cocaine.
- Make a person fall in love with themselves and they'll fall in love with you.
- When people in love stare into each other's eyes, their heart beat syncs together.
- Heartbreak is real. Research has shown that intense or traumatic events, such as breakups, divorce, physical distance, or the loss of a loved one can contribute to real physical pain in a person’s heart. This is an actual condition known as Broken Heart Syndrome.
- Not arguing at all in a relationship represents a lack of interest. People who care about one another tend to argue now and again.
- Couples Who Are Too Similar To Each Other Are not Likely To Last
1. Sharing the housework = more sex
Sharing household chores could make for a really hot sex life and it means caring as well. A 2015 study from the University of Alberta found that couples who divvy up cleaning tasks reported higher relationship satisfaction and got busy more often than couples who left it to one partner.
2. Romantic love and the love between a mother and child share a similar chemical connection.
3. You always relate to a person you love with your best songs.
4. Not speaking with the one you love for more than 48 hours can make you feel homesick.
5. If you hold hands with someone you love, it can help alleviate physical pain as well as stress and fear.
6. Women’s tears have been biologically proven to reduce testosterone levels and arousal in men.
7. When lovers gaze into each others’ eyes, their heart rates synchronize as well.
8. When an individual is dumped, it can often result in frustration attraction. This ‘attraction’ makes the one who was dumped love and lust the other person even more.
9. Your nerve cells work better during the first year of love. Basically our senses are heightened and our fight or flight response system is more active during young love.
10. Men fall in love faster than women. Men take 8 seconds, women take 15 days unless it’s a good-looking one.
11. Cuddling is a game-changer in a long-term relationship. A 2014 study out of the University of Toronto found that even a small amount of cuddling can produce substantial increases in sexual and relationship satisfaction, especially among women and parents of young children.
12. You really love him/her right? Did I mention a name? No, I didn’t. But still, you thought of that person. It’s a typical psychological reaction.