Lifestyle Changes to Make in Your 20s for a Better Life
PostedAt: Mon, Jun 7, 2021 2:17 PM
Your 20s: the perfect balance between being young and energetic, and being practical and worldly-wise. It’s the ideal time to make a change!
Your 20s can make you or break you. It contains some of the most exciting years of your life. You're just starting out your career, and you’re either building debt or building an empire. And although this decade can feel like you’re independent and consequence-free, how you spend your life in your 20s will have a huge impact on your whole life. What you do in this decade matters and may just determine your best shot at success and happiness.
In your 20s, you can experiment with so many things, party all night, go out on dates, travel the globe, and basically be a free bird. And although it’s not bad to enjoy being at the prime of your youth or working towards retirement, there are many things you can do to make the most of your 20s.
Smart lifestyle changes you should be making in your 20s
Below are 7 of the top smart moves you need to make in your 20s that will pay off for the rest of your life.
- Waking up at 4 a.m. - I wish I had done this much earlier. Get up before anyone else even considers getting up, and get a couple hours of work in to get a head start on everyone!
- Eating healthy - I know you could eat all the pizza, ice cream, and chocolate in the world… but is it really worth it? Why not choose a salad every now and again and take care of your body?
- Consuming less - Not as much alcohol, not as many drugs, not as much Facebook, YouTube or video games. Consume less and do something with your life!
- Produce more - Study harder, create more, work harder, grind, explore, experience and LIVE! Create a life worth meaning instead of waiting to die.
- Read daily - You should keep improving your life every day. Keep reading things on how to learn, how to improve and grow as a person. You will thank yourself for this!
- Being bold - Try out new things, take a few risks, embarrass yourself, make mistakes, fail, stand up again, try again, learn more! In your 20s life has barely begun, take the opportunity to make something happen! (I recommend the movie “Yes Man” for this!)
- Make more decisions - Decide on your own what it is you want to do. Stop listening to your parents, your teachers, or anyone else and make decisions for your own life! Take responsibility for your life and chose your own path. Think about this every day, write down your goals, divide them, and start.